Reading A Marine’s Daughter with your local book club? Enjoy these questions to get the conversation started!
If you’re interested in having the author Skype or visit in person with your club, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book Club Questions
- What did you enjoy most about A Marine’s Daughter?
- What were your expectations for this book? Did the book fulfill them?
- Were there any areas of the book that took you by surprise?
- How realistic was the characterization? Would you want to meet any of the characters? Why?
- Who was your favorite character? Why?
- Did the actions of the characters seem plausible? Why? Why not?
- Did you come away with a better understanding of a veteran’s experience and the emotions veterans deal with upon returning home?
- Veterans returning from combat missions need support. America’s treatment overturning veterans
hasimproved, but what more can we do as a society to embrace those serving our country?
- If you were making a movie of this book, who would you cast?
- Did the book end the way you expected? What would you like to see happen in the sequel?